Graphic Installer – High Point, NC
The Vomela Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Installer to join our team. This position will be responsible for installation of customer graphics meeting customer requirements and supplier installation specifications on trailers, vehicles and buildings.
- Installation of vinyl and/or architectural graphics according to layout
- Travel as required by schedule
- Take care of company issued equipment
- Verify that you have the necessary tools and supplies to complete the installation
- Maintain accurate lists of vehicle numbers for vehicles you installed and report those numbers to billing contact
- May be required to work outside in all weather conditions
- Maintain all safety rules and regulations
- Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety improved product quality better rates and yields, or any other matters that impact shop costs or employee’s health
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Strong customer orientation
- Flexible and willing to work in a moderate noisy and busy environment
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Will need adequate math skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
- Valid Driver License Required and must be eligible for company insurance coverage and report all citations and accidents immediately.
7am to 4pm
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.