We are actively searching for a Graphic Designer to join our corporate design team! This role specializes in brand and environmental design, ranging across a wide spectrum of industries, including retail, education, and corporate environments.
This position calls for a highly collaborative team member with a creative spark, sophisticated design eye, strong communication skills, passion, and self-motivation. You will be tasked with thoughtful problem-solving, that leads into high-caliber executions, informed by a strategic framework and narrative.
- Actively participates and engages in internal review meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Confidently and simply conveys ideas and design concepts, articulating and defending rationale behind designs
- Puts together succinct, clear and intuitive presentations
- Uses sketches to visually communicate potential solutions and ideas to peers
- Is able to connect the “why” of designs to a strategic framework
- Demonstrates a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude
- Can be trusted to run with a project and see it through without micro-managing
- Helps create efficiencies and improve processes
- Generates strategic big ideas and narratives that address a specific truth about the client, industry, challenge or brief — rather than simply stylistic or trend driven executions
- Partners with and leverages Strategy and Design teams to develop focused design solutions
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 6+ years of experience in retail signage and/or brand design
- Expert fluency in design software, especially Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Sketchup a plus.
- Well-rounded portfolio showcasing excellent understanding of typography, photography, Illustration, presentation skills, sketching and design methodology
- Computer literacy, including familiarity with both iOS and Windows; fluency in Keynote, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.