The Vomela Transportation Group is actively looking for two Finishers/Weeders. This position involves removed trim waste from printed products and requires good hand dexterity. The hours for this position are 4:00pm – 2:30am, Monday – Thursday, with overtime as needed.
- Cuts and prepares prints in a manner to prevent waste.
- Makes accurate measurements.
- Assists in making sure workload for the day is done in time for shipping.
- Works closely with peers to problem solve/overcome obstacles.
- Working with a pre-determined schedule, takes printed product and prepares it for final finishing. After product is finished, ensures the printed piece fits and works on its corresponding components. Assists with packaging of products. Acts as a last line of defense for quality assurances.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Good hand dexterity
- Must be able to measure using a tape measure and cut accurately
- Follow detailed written and verbal instructions
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.