This position will be the technical “go-to” when it comes to designing and writing integration, and writing reports to and from our ERP Suite of applications. Modules of importance include PACE, PrintStream, Process Shipper, Metrics
- Analysis, design, documentation, development, testing, and implementation activities related to integrating ERP and peripheral systems.
- Designs, builds and maintains software integration points for the EFI Midmarket Print Suite platform and related applications.
- Migrate integrations to new ERP and peripheral systems
- Ability to interact professionally and build positive business relationships with a diverse group of people and management levels
- Translate user and/or system requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Work with business teams to identify continuous improvement opportunities to the existing business practices, processes and tools.
- Some travel required
- 5+ years of software development experience, including experience as a hands-on software developer building object-oriented solutions working in .Net environment.
- 3+ years of experience in ERP systems analysis and EDI transaction/mapping
- 2+ years with Microsoft SQL and/or PostgreSQL2+ years with Web service API’s, XML, JDBC/ODBC
- 2+ years with Crystal Reports/i-Net Clear Reports and/or SSRS report creation
- Must be self-motivated, and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be an analytical and creative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to document and follow appropriate testing to ensure smooth go-live and upgrades/customizations
- Work with the team to develop processes that meet the client’s requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently
The Best Candidate Will Have
- Manufacturing process experience
- EFI/PACE Mid Market suite experience including:
- Complex report writing
- API Toolkit experience
- Experience with Source Control systems like Git, SVN, Liquibase or TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience with DevOps process tools such as GitLab or TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience with EDI Transactions and Mapping (X12, ANSI, EDIFACT)
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies (microservices, Lambda, Step Functions, databases)
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with command line and shell scripting
- Experience with B2B Data Integration Software
- Experience supporting core financials and operational business processes such as GL, AR, AP, Inventory Management, Procurement, Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, and Order Fulfillment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.