We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a fast-paced IT team that is beginning a business transformation and an ERP implementation. This position will be the technical go-to when it comes to writing reports, supporting the enterprise solution and performing updates/patches to EFI Mid Market Suite. Modules of importance include PACE, PrintStream, Process Shipper, Metrix. The majority of this role will be writing custom reports with iNet Designer, DevExpress and PACEStation (much like Crystal Reports) as well as application support once sites are implemented.
This position will primarily be on site at our Saint Paul Headquarters.
- Analyze and support EFI software and the processes it enables.
- Analyze and develop custom reports per requirements for PACE/Printstream/Process Shipper.
- Responsible for issue resolution or escalation in a timely manner, including relationships with the vendor
- Perform PACE/Printstream/Process Shipper upgrades/patches
- Work directly with users to understand their workflow and recommend options for improvement
- Ability to interact professionally and build positive business relationships with a diverse group of people and management levels
- Propose, plan and execute solutions to meet the needs of the company while minimizing downtime
- Translating user and/or system requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Work with business teams to identify continuous improvement opportunities to the existing business practices, processes and tools
- Some travel required
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 1-5 years of experience of software support/development experience
- Crystal Reports experience or other transactional custom reporting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Comfortable creating specifications and developing/customizing reports
- Help Desk ticket management
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of EFI/PACE Mid Market suite experience including:
- Complex report writing
- API Toolkit experience
- Manufacturing process experience
- Experience with both SQL and PostgreSQL.
- ArcESB experience
- Web Services (SOAP, REST API, XML)
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Teams and/or SharePoint for documentation, task management and workflow organization
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.