The ERP Business Analyst will lead pre-implementation data gathering and analysis and user support for implementation. Working closely with the Director of IT, the Solution Architect, the technical team, and internal business partners, this role will help a growing organization mature and transform both IT and business processes.
- Coordinate data gathering for site pre-implementations with the subject matter experts
- Analysis and user support for implementation
- Become a subject matter expert of the solution (learn the workflows, software navigation and reporting within the tool)
- Documenting business and technical requirements for enhancements and reports
- Work directly with the technical team to ensure tasks are handed off and completed.
- Assist with Task Management/Project planning
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems and related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience capturing and documenting business process, complex business requirements and functional requirements
- 4+ years of learning and becoming proficient as a power user within an ERP solution. Ability to write basic queries, navigate and teach end users how to perform functions within the software
- 3+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 5+ years working in an IT environment
- 3+ years ERP experience
- 3+ years coordinating with business and dev teams, documenting & communicating resolution.
- Exemplary organizational skills, including accuracy and timeliness with the ability to work well under pressure managing multiple tasks and meeting established goals in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important and where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
Preferred Skills and Experience
In addition to those listed above, the best candidates will also have the following:
- Experience using some Issue Management solution (track defects and enhancements)
- ERP Manufacturing experience.
- Smartsheets experience
- Experience with data analysis using SQL
- Previous work experience with EFI (Electronics for Imaging – PACE, Printstream)
- Experience using Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Word (including adherence to document styles)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.