Marketing Coordinator – St. Paul, MN
Vomela St. Paul has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position will create strong content campaigns to engage users, generate leads, and drive website traffic while maintaining a solid brand presence on social media. Candidate must have experience working in HubSpot and email automation.
- Provides support to sales team, including:
- Maintaining prospect database, following up on inquiries, and lead data mining
- Develop sales presentations to support the growth and expansion of service brand offerings
- Create customer testimonials and success stories that aid sales efforts
- Create content relevant to specific product and service offerings
- Initiate ideas and create content to boost organic search-engine presence
- Provide research and reports based on strategic growth plans
- Market trends, competition, industry information, etc.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Marketing automation, email campaigns, CRM
- Coordinate direct email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns to provide multiple touch exposure
- Maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- BA/BS with 2-4 years working experience required
- Strong skills Microsoft suite with familiarity in Adobe Create Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop)
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Proficiency in CRM Management
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.