Vomela is a leading supplier of digital & screen-printed graphics and displays. We work with some of the most recognizable brands & retailers in the business. We are seeking two finishers to learn & grow with our Company. The Digital Finisher will need to perform work by hand, because the delicate processes cannot be done on machines.
We have two openings on our 2nd shift which runs Monday through Friday from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM, plus overtime.
- Removal of trim waste and hand trimming
- Cuts and prepares prints in a manner that prevents waste
- Lamination of premask tape and laminates
- Application of products to substrates
- Run miscellaneous machines, such as plotters, laminators, core cutting, sewing, Weldmaster, etc.
- Inspection, counting and prepackaging
- Perform light assembly
- Labor-intensive processes
- Maintain good housekeeping of work area
- Practice safe working habits
- Complete other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Knowledge of quality standards and pre-pack packing standards
- Must have good judgment of quality in printing, cutting & finishing
- Ability to measure using a tape measure and cut appropriately using scissors or a knife
- Graphics application skills that require bubble free, wrinkle free, un-stretched, secure bonds to a wide variety of substrates
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and understand units of measure
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever-changing work environment
- Able to collaborative and willing to learn new equipment and processes
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.