We are looking for a Digital Finisher to join out Corporate Identity Systems team in California! In this role you will trim and weed graphics as part of the manufacturing process.
- Hand trimming
- Removal of trim waste
- Lamination of premask tape and laminates
- Inspection, counting and prepackaging
- Light assembly
- other labor-intensive processes
- Weed/strip waste area on kiss cut stock – remove obviously defective product.
- Inspect, count and pack finished products.
- Run miscellaneous machines, such as plotters, laminators, slitter, premasking, etc.
- Apply graphics to substrates specified on the Job Ticket.
- Prepare daily time accountability
- Practice safe working habits as trained
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
- Perform light assembly as required.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the group leader.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of product quality standards
- Know all pre-pack packaging methods
- Graphics application skills that require bubble free, wrinkle free, unstretched, secure bonds to a wide variety of substrates.
- Run relatively simple machines.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.