Customer Service Representative – High Point, NC
The Vomela Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for serving as the inside portion of the sales team for the Transportation Group, processing proposals and orders along with other customer service functions as required.
- Work closely with clients on delivery schedules, product specifications, and all concerns relating to their orders.
- Process requests for quotes and proposals on behalf of sales personnel and assigned clients. Ensure all requests are processed in a timely manner based on clients’ requirements.
- Properly communicate client requirements to all related departments.
- Coordinate and follow up with installations as required.
- Process customer complaints as they relate to the Transportation Customer Service Group. Ensure all issues are resolved and processed in a timely manner and appropriate costs are passed on when applicable.
- Enter orders and jobs
- Process art set-up jobs.
- Schedule production meetings for orders valued at $25,000.00 plus and/or complex projects to ensure production understands the scope and to verify timing will be met.
- Generate and monitor daily, weekly and monthly order reports and inventory reports – shipping reports, shipped not billed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of college preferred
- One year of experience in customer relations preferably in the print industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed oriented and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks and withstand pressure
- Ability to fluently communicate, both in writing and verbally in English
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and coworkers
- Great sense of urgency and excellent organizational skills
- Collaborative and Strong customer orientation
- Strong business judgment
- Critical Thinker and highly analytical
- Computer proficiency
- Team driven and customer oriented focus
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.