We are actively looking for a part-time position (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 2:30pm) whose responsibilities will include order entry, invoicing, and communicating directly with the customer. Communication, multitasking, and teamwork are essential skills for this position.
- Enter customer orders
- Manage PO order entry workload
- Manage Customer Owned Inventory Reports
- Greeting visitors
- Answering the phone
- General office errands and other functions
- Project Management:
- Assist and manage parts of ERP Integration
- Work with customers within project teams
- Some daily purchasing – Including purchasing for key projects
Skills and Experience
- 2 Years of Experience in a print/environmental graphics or customer focused role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of using an ERP for data gathering, sorting, filtering, etc.
- Experience with integrated ERP Systems for input and management of business transactions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree preferred
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports preferred
- Advanced Level knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
To apply via email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.