Account Executive – Chicagoland, IL
Vomela’s Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and goal-oriented Account Executive. We are a market leader in fleet and vehicle graphics. Vomela is an industry-leading, print conglomerate, with some of the most advanced capabilities around. We specialize in graphics of all kinds; from traditional commercial print to visual merchandising, store decor, fleet graphics and more. Our Account Executives combine direct sales, marketing and account management to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
For printing companies, there’s a fine line between being too big and too small. One is impersonal, where employees can feel like just a number. The other simply can’t handle much and is always waiting for the next big job. Vomela is the best of both worlds. We offer the support and diversity of a national organization with the family feel of a smaller company. Vomela operates sales and manufacturing facilities in 24 locations across the Unites States and Canada and no matter which of our successful divisions you choose to work at, you can make a difference.
Currently, we have Sales and Account Executives openings with our Vomela Transportation Group in the Chicagoland area. We offer the candidates an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our sales team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. While previous sales experience is a must, experience with print and graphics is not.
- Build and establish new business relationships
- Actively strengthen one-on-one relationships with buyers (This is a repeat sale once you establish the relationship you can keep the customer for years)
- Marketing acumen and passion
- Collaborate and consult with your clients to bring new ideas and solutions
- Provide extraordinary customer service throughout the sales process
- Managing the sale using KPI objectives and CRM process
- BS/BA degree
- 6 months to 2 years of successful business to business sales experience
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Great communication skills
- Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
- Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
- Coachable with a collaborative team approach
- The most attractive salary/commission plan in the industry
- Uncapped growth potential
- Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
- A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career
Years of Experience
Entry Level 1-2 years selling experience
We are and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: There have been multiple scams recently where individuals will pose as HR or a hiring manager and offer you a job in order to gain access to your banking information. We will never ask you for your personal information (bank account, Social Security number, etc.) until your first day of employment when you are asked to complete paperwork.