Account Executive – New Haven, CT
Vomela’s Transportation Group has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and goal-oriented Account Executive. We are a market leader in fleet and vehicle graphics. Vomela is an industry-leading, print conglomerate, with some of the most advanced capabilities around. We specialize in graphics of all kinds; from traditional commercial print to visual merchandising, store decor, fleet graphics and more. Our Account Executives combine direct sales, marketing and account management to provide comprehensive graphic solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
Currently, we have Sales and Account Executives openings with our Vomela Transportation Group in the Upstate New York, or Connecticut/Central Massachusetts area. We offer the candidates an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our sales team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world.
- Build and establish new business relationships
- Actively strengthen one-on-one relationships with buyers (This is a repeat sale once you establish the relationship you can keep the customer for years)
- Marketing acumen and passion
- Collaborate and consult with your clients to bring new ideas and solutions
- Provide extraordinary customer service throughout the sales process
- Managing the sale using KPI objectives and CRM process
- BS/BA degree
- 6 months to 2 years of successful business to business sales experience
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Great communication skills
- Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
- Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
- Coachable with a collaborative team approach
To apply via email, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Still looking? Return to our Careers page.