Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
The Account Manager executes projects with the highest quality and customer service offerings. This person will be the liaison between the customer, sales and all production areas.
Must effectively communicate (oral and written), set priorities based on customer demands and job difficulty and maintain production timelines for all projects. This role encompasses a variety of tasks to be completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Account Manager is required to manage the full scope of projects from basic estimating, job scheduling, trafficking proofs and coordinating with outside vendors and customers.
- Coordinate all phases of a customer project while ensuring adherence to the specifications supplied by the customer
- Execute all phases of production including communication and details necessary to successfully process orders through the appropriate production facility in a timely and efficient manner, without disruption, from inception through delivery
- Responsible for creating all production-related materials or documents such as basic estimating, production specs, imaging & order processing instructions, quality guidelines, communicating daily status and production schedules
- Review all invoicing and dispute charges when discrepancies are discovered.
- Support sales staff with procurement of new business
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of company product lines, capabilities, market conditions, price and competitive activity within assigned accounts
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ensure customer satisfaction, understand customer concerns and goals
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries regarding current and future work
- Resolve issues that may arise during the production and shipping of customer orders
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date customer files, in addition to detailed account history
- Confidently explain information and converse with sales staff, production clients and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Best Candidates Will Have
- Preferred college degree in sales, business, printing technologies, graphic design, finance or other related field or equivalent amount of experience
- Will need to have a general understanding of the print process
- 3+ years of experience in printing, client services or service related field
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive and tenacious attitude with the ability to handle issues as they arise
- Ability to communicate verbally and written utilizing the phone and technology
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite is required, specialized Excel knowledge is essential to this position
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple jobs at a time
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply, email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vomela Companies and all affiliate companies are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.